Registration, fee payment and refund policy
- A player is considered “registered” when a registration form is received on their behalf by the YAS office: either on-line via the YAS web site, by telephone, via Canada Post mail, by fax, or in person.
- Once a player is registered, their full camp(s) fee is due immediately, and no later than when they receive their camp confirmation package.
- If a player is registered for a camp and that camp is cancelled by YAS, the player will have a choice to either transfer to one another YAS camp scheduled for later during the summer, or to accept a full refund.
- A registered player may be withdrawn from a camp only by email. The “withdrawal” is completed only when the player has received a confirmation of withdrawal email message from YAS.
- If a player is withdrawn eight (8) or more days before the start of a camp for which they have been registered, they will received a 50% refund of their fee.
- If a player is withdrawn seven (7) or less days before the start of a camp for which they have been registered, or does not show up for the camp, they will forfeit their entire fee.
- The YAS cancellation schedule and policy for individual campers matches the same schedule and policies contracted by YAS for gym rentals. These details are provided for full transparency.
- Returning the confirmation package or a numbered camp jersey does not alter any of the foregoing. The numbered camp jersey is returnable only for size exchange.
- Exceptions to foregoing may be made when registrations are made in conjunction with and simultaneous to a YAS bursary fund application.
Please contact us if you have any questions or require clarification.
Saskatoon: (306) 242 – 2425
Regina: (306) 585 – 2020
Text: (306) 242 – 2425
Last Update: June 17, 2020